- What kind of camera do you use?
I shoot mostly with a Canon Eos 5D 24-70 mm 2,8 and my Iphone.
- Can use your photos on my blog?
You can, if you link back to my site and credit them clearly.
You can not use my photos as icons, headers or something misleading.
And you can not manipulate them (add things to them, change colors,
- What kind of a cat is Hiro?
He’s a Devon Rex.
* Good coffee + bagels at Linnégatan, Bönor & Bagels.
* If you visit with kids you should definitely visit Slottsskogen, where you also find Naturhistoriska Museet (Natural History Museum), Barnens Zoo (children’s zoo) and Djurgårdarna (a family animal park). Don’t miss the feeding of the seals at 2 pm!
* The science center Universeum, can also be worth it.
* If you come in the summertime I would recommend to visit the beautiful southern archipelago, Styrsö, Brännö, Donsö, Köpstadsö and Vrångö, nice for bathing and excursions, all accessible by public ferries which leave from Saltholmen.
Unfortunately I don´t have any good tip for hotels or youth hostels, but I´m sure that you can find tip on the web.
Take a look at this good guide to West Sweden for more tips.
- I’m coming to Stockholm, do you have any tip where to go?
I’m not in Stockholm very often, but when I’m there I like to go to:
* For more tips about Stockholm check out Emmas Designblog´s Stockholm guide.
En bra alternativ guide till Göteborg för er som förstår svenska, Göteborg Nonstop.